When first starting to research the political aspects of climate cage and the affects of it I started asking the basic questions behind the words climate change. I was confused in the beginning how we could connect this problem to the future and how it we could alter or change the future. I learned from NASA that in many ways it can be concluded that the main reason for global warming is the growth of humans of the greenhouse effect. After I realized I needed to go more in depth in my questions and narrow it closer to a political aspect. Mrs. Lawson informed to ask question like: "Why is climate change so politicized?". This helped it conclude all questions discussing politics as well as finding general and background information on climate change politically. While researching and going through graphs of the Partisan differences on climate change and their priorities for political policy's.
Thoughts of climate change are shaped along the lines of Partisans. Although this was very interesting, climate change is more of a problem to Democrats than Republicans. Not only does the United States have same viewpoints on Partisanship but so does Canada, Germany, Australia, and the UK. Something I was very surprised by was that most Americans have ranked policy’s of climate and environmental problems as a high priority. As well as stressing on the pressing matters like economy and terrorism.
![]() |
| Priorities |

No comments:
Post a Comment