Monday, May 23, 2016

Reflection on the Year

Overall this year has been really successful and it has lead me to want to take a History class next year. 13 Days was a really inspirational movie about the Cuban Missile Crisis between the United States, Soviet Union, and Cuba. I learned a lot about climate change and how it influence politics between the two parties: Democratic and Republican. Learning about US History this year has been more in depth than by eighth grade year of learning, which I am truly satisfied about. We learned about many different things this quarter. Last semester learning about empathy and sympathy, which lead as a overlapping theme throughout the whole year. I feel I have been more engaged and ready for this class of History over all of my years taking a History class. This year I have had my struggles this class, but I have found a way to go over the obstacle and make it through learning more about our nation's history. Thank you Mrs. Lawson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment